Harlan County Property Transfer Reports
Published 12:30 pm Wednesday, September 13, 2023
• Donna Lloyd and Ashley Lloyd to Brandon Kelly, property at Lynch — state tax $8.
• Lisa Renee Soublo to Darrell Middleton, tract or parcel of land in Harlan County.
• Jacob and Jennifer Earle to The Screaming Pine, LLC,real estate in Harlan County.
• Gregory B. Cornett to MTGLQ Investors, L.P., property in Harlan County — state tax $26.
• Kenneth Glenn Maggard to Ryan Dale and Myra White, property in Harlan County — state tax $80.
• Pilgrim Energy, Incorporation, a/k/a Pilgrim Energy, to Kentucky River Properties, LLC, land in Harlan County — state tax 50 cents.
• Albert D. and Angela R. Huskey to Gary Planck, property in Kenvir — state tax $10.
• Robert L. and Vickie L. Rhymer to Breonna L. Rhymer, property in Harlan County.
• Avery Alvin and Kathy Howard, et al., to Lisa Lynn and Ronald William Writer, property in Harlan County — state tax $30.
• Anthony M. Felosi and Darla M. Saylor-Jackson to Rebekah D. and Joshua R. Lewis, property in Harlan County — state tax $128.
• George Vincent and Beth Rice to Brian Eric and Paula Elaine Cochran, property in Harlan County — state tax $13.
• Glen and Laura Hensley to Richard Brian and Luvena M. Hensley, tracts at Smith — state tax $20.