Property transfers for April 13, 2021
• Gary Allen Potter II and Lydia Thompson, et al., to Angela Nolan, tract or parcel of land near Baxter – state tax $6.
• Debra Romero to Robert Lee Hamilton Jr., tract or parcel of land at Benham – s.t. $6.
• Rose Ball, et al., o Sue Ball, tract or parcel of land in Ages.
• Linda G. Carr to Adam Carr, tract or parcel of land near Evarts.
• Danny E. and Brenda C. Trammell to the Commonwealth of Kentucky, for the use and benefit of the Transportation Cabinet, Department of Highways, tract of land in Harlan County.
• Rose Mae Slusher to John Timothy and Clarissa Slusher, tracts of land at Pathfork.
• Jeannie Petra Miller to Cameron Cornett and Amy Kelly, tract or parcel of land at Kenvir – s.t. $6.50.
• Monticello Banking Company to Stanley and Renee Marlowe, tract or parcel of land in Harlan County – s.t. $11.50.
• Melissa Doan to Marvin Cochran, property in Harlan County.
• Justin R. and Bethany M. White to Stephen D. and Lisa W. Wood, property in Harlan County – s.t. $237.
• Mikey Glenn Ealy to Charles and Betty Keith, tracts or parcels of land in Harlan County – s.t. $25.
• Crissy Burke to Joshua B. Arthur and Breana Madison, property in Harlan County – s.t. $30.