COVID-19: What’s open in Harlan?
Published 5:00 pm Tuesday, March 17, 2020
The following businesses and restaurants have contacted Harlan Tourism regarding their hours/availability. If you would like your business or restaurant included, message the “Visit Harlan County” Facebook page.
As of Monday at 5 p.m., all dine-in areas of restaurants will be closed until further notice.
• Arby’s: Drive-thru.
• Benham Schoolhouse Inn: Carry-out only at the Dinner Bucket. The Inn is also going to offer their Sunday buffet on March 22, but it will be carry-out only packaged by the staff. For more information, call 606-848-3000.
• Dairy Queen: Drive-thru.
• Don’s Deli: 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Carry-out only. Call 606-573-4063.
• Double Kwik: Carry-out only.
• El Charrito: Carry-out only. Call 606-573-8795.
• Food City Deli: Carry-out only. Call 606-573-3311.
• Hardee’s: Drive-thru.
• Huddle House: Closed until further notice.
• The Hungry Goats: Pull-up-and-beep service at the curbside. Orders are accepted by phone or Facebook. Cash, credit or debit are accepted.
• KFC: Drive-thru.
• Little Caesar’s: Drive-thru.
• McDonald’s: Drive-thru.
• Moonbow Tipple Coffee & Sweets: You can call ahead or order online at www.shopmoonbow.com. You can also pay online via paypal or card. Call 606-515-8360.
• Taste and See: Watch our page for setup dates and locations. You can stop by or call ahead to place an order.
• Panda Garden: Carry-out is available this week only followed by a 14-day closure. Paypal or cards are the only accepted payment methods. Call 606-573-8800
• Papa John’s: Drive-thru.
• Pizza Hut: Drive-thru.
• The Portal: Curbside pick-up will be available. Call 606-573-0505.
• Rax Restaurant: Call in an order ahead of time and then call from the curb once you arrive for service. Drive-thru will also be open. Call 606-573-7922.
• Sazon Steakhouse: Curbside pick-up will be available. Call 606-574-9705.
• Sports Cafe & Catering: Curbside or delivery only. Customers must call in orders ahead of time. They’re open 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call 606-573-1271.
• Subway: Remote ordering, carryout or come inside only. Remote orders are eligible for a buy-one-get-one free special. Call 606-573-9147.
• Taco Bell: Drive-thru.
• Taco Holler Food Truck & Catering: Call or text 606-273-8480 or Facebook message for custom orders. Taco Holler accepts cash, cards and messenger pay.
• Wendy’s: Drive-thru.
Unless otherwise noted on the description, businesses are conducting business as usual. These are contingency plans for people who want to purchase from small businesses but stay out of crowds or refrain from interacting with the public.
• Angelia’s Florists and Gifts: Angelia’s will continue their business as usual with the addition of curbside pickup. Call 606-573-4237.
• Buff’s Bows & Gifts: Buff’s offers curbside pickup and free local delivery. You can text or message orders. Phone orders can be placed at 606-589-5978. Temporary hours are Monday-Friday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Cash Express: Business continues as usual.
• Coming Up Roses: Coming Up Roses offers online and phone orders. They also do curbside pickup if you call ahead. Coming Up Roses is happy to deliver but, per the Governor’s advice, they will not be delivering to healthcare facilities/hospitals. Call 606-573-4050.
• Core Fitness 24/7 Health: Business as usual for now.
• Harlan Pawn: Business continues as usual.
• Harlan Vapors/Craftin’ Around: Business will remain open with curbside service added. Call 606-621-5044.
• Harlan Yoga Studio & Events: All classes have moved online. You can participate by contacting their page and getting payment options. Call 606-273-1781.
• Hill & Holler: Free shipping in the U.S. on orders from website. Curbside pickup will also be available. Call 276-409-0641.
• Hot Off The Press: The shop remains open. Customers may order online via Facebook. Curbside pickup is available. Customers may call 606-273-0965.
• Jewelry Consignment Boutique, LLC: Curbside service is available for online orders, jewelry repair, watch batteries, etc. Call 606-337-0900.
• My Sister’s Closet: Offering free shipping on any orders placed through their page as well as curbside pickup. You can call them at 276-325-2682.
• Rhonda’s Merle Norman: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Business will continue as usual. There may be updates in the future. Call 606-573-0078
• Sassy TRASH, LLC: Sassy Trash will be showing off stock on Facebook live. They’ll be offering delivery and curbside service. The store will remain open during regular business hours.
• Shirt Shack: Business continues as usual.
• Sonwood’s: Sonwood’s remains open but may have some changes in schedule. Customers may call ahead to confirm before they visit. Call 606-573-7804.
• VIP TEES: Business as usual.